College student's priorities: sleep, food, sports, class. In that order.

Friday, December 9, 2011

RE: coffee

Oh caf... You've done it again. In my effort to warm up after walking across campus in the dreaded cold, I grabbed a cup of nice warm "coffee". That's right, there are quotes around coffee because I'm not entirely sure you can call it coffee. You see, it was more like drinking hot water with hazelnut creamer in it. Not spectacular. Luckily I don't necessarily need the jolt of caffeine today because I'm done with all of my classes for the day. Actually, I'm done with all of my classes for the semester! Talk about feeling a sense of accomplishment. I think I will celebrate by pouring out the rest of my crappy cup of coffee and taking a nap! I know what you're all thinking, "woah! Don't get too crazy Samie!" But hey, a girl's gotta live on the wild side at some point in her life right?

Here's to hoping you have the chance to indulge in a better cup of coffee than I, and here's to well rested college students (though we all still have finals to look forward to so the well rested part is going to be put on hold).

No comments:

Post a Comment