College student's priorities: sleep, food, sports, class. In that order.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Oops...

Clearly, I have abandonment issues. By abandonment issues I dot mean my dad left me an I cry every night screaming "Why me?!" Nope, not that at all. I've simply abandoned all of you viewing my posts(by all of you, I mean dad because let's face it no one else reads this sorry excuse of a blog; Like I said, no daddy issues). My bad!

Anyway, I'm back and it's a new year, a new semester, and I'm newly 19. Yippee! I'm not so stoked about the new semester but I'll be stoked if the world doesn't end this year (I don't really believe in that crap). Well, I have nothing else to say so here's to a happy new year filled with exciting adventures for all of you (dad).

No comments:

Post a Comment