College student's priorities: sleep, food, sports, class. In that order.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Really Ladies? Really?

I've been yammering on about this subject for the past two years, since I first joined a gym.  Why do girls insist on dressing up for the gym? I personally think those girls have some disconnect in their brains to think that it's normal to wear makeup and curl their hair just to act like they are actually pushing themselves on an elliptical, cause seriously, there is no way a person could be in her right mind when dressing up before going to the gym.  Anyway, like I previously stated, I've had my fair share of rants on this topic, which is why I was ecstatic to find this wonderful article on hellogiggles today! An Open Letter to Girls Who Dress Up for the Gym puts the many facebook statuses I've posted about these crazy girls into a sane letter.  Annie Stamell, you are my hero for this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment