College student's priorities: sleep, food, sports, class. In that order.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

HOLY BALLS!

This weekend was one of my best since second semester started! I've been bored since volleyball season ended months ago and really wanted to go see my BEST friend in Northern Kentucky. So, that's precisely what I did! I hitched a ride to the KY with my grandparents so my best friend and I could be inseparable for a day and a half. Yes, I rode/drove 6-7 hours for a day and a half with my friend, and it was worth every priceless moment! On top of being with her for almost 48 straight I also got to catch up with some old friends and see my younger cousin's play, which was stinkin' adorable! Bottom line, it was a great weekend and hopefully I'll be able to take the care in about a month and go back!

Pitchas from da weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment