College student's priorities: sleep, food, sports, class. In that order.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Might Die...

I have taken on an impossible task.  I have decided to take on P90X like it's nothing.  LIke I'm a pro athlete. Like I'm going to the olympics or something! I think I might die!

In all honesty, I'm two days in and I'm a little sore.  I think I'm dying while I'm actually doing the work outs but when I'm done and covered in sweat I feel so accomplished! Being sore the next day is like a present saying, "HOORAY! You did it! Now suck it up and do it again!" I haven't started doing the ab ripper yet though so we will see how that goes... (My abs hurt already and I haven't even done the ab ripper yet?! I'm going to die.)

Anyway, I'll keep kind of a journal type thing on here which will consist of my whining a lot and wishing I could stop and trying to keep motivated.

Wish me luck!!!
~Me

No comments:

Post a Comment