College student's priorities: sleep, food, sports, class. In that order.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Courtesy Blog

Well hello there folks!  I know you're thinking, "Oh my! She is still alive!" Well, not really because that would actually mean that humans read the disaster of a blog and that is just simply untrue. It's okay, I'm aware of it.

Anyway, back to the point.  I'm writing the 'courtesy blog' as I like to call it because I haven't written in awhile and just felt like writing something more than a facebook status or a 140 character post on twitter. So, what's new you ask? (I mean the metaphorical you of course since no one reads this...) Well, I'm glad you asked.  I am now home for summer break which is truly bitter-sweet.  I miss all of my lovely friends from back at the treat but I am very blessed to be home with my family.  Being home means re-acclimating to life in a house instead of a dorm and getting use to not having a constant flow of friends at your fingertips.  Summer has been uneventful thus far but I am enjoying my time of relaxation before I jump back into school and volleyball full-force.

Hmm... Lets see. What else have I been up to lately? I've been working out almost daily for volleyball and I've been re-watching One Tree Hill because I simply can't let go of it yet.  I know, I'm hopeless.  I love it.  What can I say?  For the past couple of days I've been helping my mom get ready for my sister's graduation festivities.  Today was a doozie for all of the that stuff.  I woke up went grocery shopping for the grad party.  We then took a break and went to lunch and a movie.  You know, quality mother daughter bonding and such.  Then we went for more grad shopping for the party and finally I came home only to get involved in more grad stuff.  I wrapped my sister's present, which I've had for a couple of months now and it's been killing me to not show her! Then I made a Graduation Mix for the car ride to the graduation venue. Don't worry; it's kick-ass! Oh, and I decorated her grad cap (my personal way of 'stickin it to the man' since they wouldn't let me decorate my cap when I graduated last year... I'm bitter).

Well, that's pretty much it; except that I have acquired a TON of new amazing music lately and it has made me very happy!

Here's to a good weekend with great tunes!

Sam-Bam

No comments:

Post a Comment