College student's priorities: sleep, food, sports, class. In that order.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Grades? Nobody said anything about grades!

Well.  It's been six days since I was last on here, so I figured it was time to put my awesome thoughts on paper (or computer screen) again for anyone who cares. i.e. my dad.  Let's face it, he's the only one who reads these, but that's not going to stop me from writing as if a whole, lets say, two people were reading this.  Or maybe more, who knows?

Anyway let's get to the point.  Forewarning, I'm going to ramble a lot in this here post.  Ok, well, I do that in every post so you're used to it.  I'm going to be rambling a lot about grades and how annoying it is that our professors don't post them on the website they are supposed to post them on.  That is the very purpose of the freaking website!! Drive's me nuts!  Why have the thing there and running if nobody is going to use it?  I WANT TO KNOW WHAT MY GRADES ARE! Is that too much to ask for?  I think not!  I mean I'm half way through my first semester of college, I just had my first midterm this past thursday, and I have no freaking clue as to what my grades look like! ANNOYING! FRUSTRATING! And any other moderate to severe pissed off word that could be used as a one word hashtag on twitter!

Ok, I think I'm done because I have homework and all this rambling isn't going to get that done, which won't help my grades, no matter how bad or good they may be.  Ok let's face it, they are probably pretty good because lets face it... I'm freaking genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment