College student's priorities: sleep, food, sports, class. In that order.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Can I just pay you to follow me around and sing all day?!

I have a new found love for music! BAM! there it is. Over this past summer I've really gotten into some really good stuff such as Wakey!Wakey!, Everly, Tyler Hilton, and so manu more! Of course, as a result of this new found killer music, I have an awesome playlist in my iPod that can cheer me up during any situation. If I'm experiencing a dose of homesickness or sitting in my bed incredibly bored of studying, I just through my playlist on and it's like instant happy juice flowing from my headphones! Seriously, this is no joke, I have some of the best music in the world and as I'm sitting here taking a break from this indecent World Civ paper I am basking in it's glory! So, all I have left to say now is thank you God for blessing so many amazing people with their incredible voices and the courage they have to record it so it can grace my ears with it's presence!

That's it for now. Gotta get back to this dreaded World Civ paper...

Boo homework,
Samie

No comments:

Post a Comment