College student's priorities: sleep, food, sports, class. In that order.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Regarding Care Packages

Care packages are a college girl's best friend! I've only been at school for about a month and my mom sent me my first care package two weeks in. BEST. THING. EVER. Especially when she refuses to tell me what is in the box being shipped from 3,000 miles away. It's like Christmas, only without a tree and with out my family.

Here are some of the things I got in my last care package:

Awesome rain boots. I go to school in NC and it rains a lot.

In-n-Out hats for a little taste of home.

A flameless candle because I play volleyball and kneepads can easily stink up a dorm room if you aren't careful.

Smarties and Hawaiian Punch among other various snacks that I have already consumed.



I highly recommend care packages for any college student. They are a happy surprise, to put a smile on the face of any student during a rough week of classes. Also, mass amounts of candy make study parties more fun; just something to keep in mind... mom. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment