College student's priorities: sleep, food, sports, class. In that order.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Where to start?

Well, here goes nothing... My name is Samie and I'm a freshman here at Montreat College. This blog is the direct result of my complete and utter boredom. Basically, I'm sitting here in my dorm room watching 'Friends' (one of the best shows ever, second only to 'One Tree Hill') and have nothing better to do. However, as I'm laying on my bed watching this I'm beginning to realize that blogging could be a good thing, maybe even a great thing, for me. I'm not a huge fan of writing and am not very confident in my writing, so I figure this could help me become more comfortable with writing my mind nuggets down on paper, or computer screen... Recently, I've become really interested in reading blogs and after reading I always find myself sitting in jealousy of the writer and his or her way with words. So, now that it's dinner time and I'm going to go get my grub on, I'm going to conclude with this... I'm going to make this blog into my own personal way of making myself a better (and braver) person and writer. I suppose that's all for now.

Peace,
Samie

No comments:

Post a Comment