College student's priorities: sleep, food, sports, class. In that order.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rain... Nuf said.

I really despise rain. It's not my friend at all and I would really rather it stay away from me. I would much rather snow over any other form of precipitation and I don't even really enjoy snow all that much. At least snow is a little more solid though! Snow still sucks because it requires freezing temperatures and all to occur, but at least I can shake it off of me when I get inside. Rain... Not so much. So. To rain I have this to say, "Bite me. Go away and don't come back." Plain and simple.

Now I know rain is essential for us to live and everything, but that doesn't mean I have to like it and that doesn't mean everyone has to throw that fact in my face every time I say I hate it. To those people I also say bite me because we all know you don't like it either.

Sincerely,
Wet person

PS: I especially hate rain when I've just put the effort in to straighten my hair... Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment