College student's priorities: sleep, food, sports, class. In that order.

Friday, September 9, 2011

I am a person you know!

Warning: I'm going to ramble like a crazy person here!

Can I just say I absolutely hate being treated like I'm four and don't know what I'm talking about! You may ask why I'm putting this out there?  The answer is simple.  When one calls a business to get things taken care of and carry on with her day, she expects to get things done, not be treated like a nincompoop and shrugged off like she doesn't know anything about what she is calling for in the first place! This happened to me today and let me just say it irritated me! I called to cancel a program that my bank tacked onto my account because I didn't want to deal with the $12 fee every month for something that I don't deem necessary for me to take part in.  After explaining this to the customer service rep two or three times, she essentially refused to let me cancel the service before doing some extensive reading on the subject.  The conversation ended in an unhappy Samie, an uncanceled service, and a successful customer service rep.  To her I say, "You may have won this time, but you won't be so successful next time!"  Ok that's all the ranting I have on this annoying subject.  Continue on with your happy day, or since it's almost 11pm, your happy evening.

(insert something inspiring or sincere here)
Samie

No comments:

Post a Comment